Accident At Work

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm

We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Your workplace is where it is least expected for you to get involved in an injury. Yet we observe a lot of occasions where personnel are exposed to unsafe environments. It is due to the workplace management’s negligence in providing a safe environment for its employees, as that is their responsibility.

If you were exposed to a hazardous working environment and were injured, legal assist can help you claim and get compensated for these losses. The compensation reward is enough to cover your medical and transportation expenses and also cover your days off work.

What do we mean by accidents at work?

Work environments vary widely, each with its own set of consequences. You might not realise it, as working in an office as a desk worker and then switching to a factory job is quite different. Each of these occupations has unique working conditions.

Here are some of the common forms of injuries in the workplace.

Accident or injury at work.
Accidents involving machinery or equipment.
Accident when working at a height.
Accident occurred on the construction site.
Deafness or industrial disease.

It doesn’t matter what the situation is, if it has happened to you, we’re here to help.

Most Common accident in a workplace:

You are open to challenges in the workplace that you have to meet in order to be safe. However, it should not be like that as it is not your job to perform dangerous practises without the proper precautions or to work in an environment with poor safety procedures.

Some of the most common areas for injuries in a workplace are,

Slips, trips and falls cause severe pain and fractures.

Lifting and loading heavy objects that are more than heavy for what the human body can endure.

Working in a workplace that has violence and assaults all around.

Being exposed to toxic conditions in factories and industries.

Struck by a falling object can be painful when working in a factory as there are heavy construction materials placed on top of shelves.

How do I make my claim:

The first step is to contact us for a free consultation, during which we will examine your case and determine how we will handle it. We will then assign your case to a lawyer who specialises in that area.

After that, you will not have to worry since the solicitor will work on your case, gather all the evidence, and prepare a file that accurately portrays you and what you’ve faced, including the fact that you were not at fault.

No win No fee

Our panel of dedicated solicitors offer a ‘No Win No Fee’ service on Personal Injury, Housing Disrepair and Financial Claims. ‘ No Win No Fee’ is an agreement between you and your solicitor which means they will work for you without you having to pay anything upfront, or anything if your case is unsuccessful. 

Full terms and conditions will be included in your solicitors agreement. For more information visit our ‘No Win No Fee’ page.

Request a callback from our team

Clinical, Medical & Dental Negligence

If you had an elective surgery such as a total hip, knee or shoulder replacement, a complex trauma surgery or even a simple procedure which has gone terribly wrong, or perhaps you were misdiagnosed or your conditions worsened significantly after medical intervention, there may be grounds to make a claim for any malpractice which has caused injury, adverse effects, suffering or loss. This also includes child birth too. Negligence and breach cases come in many forms which can be genuine but costly mistakes, poor medical standards, or a serious breach of duty which can impact a patient’s health, safety, appearance, and wellbeing. Legal Assist has a dedicated panel of medical negligence solicitors which are specialists in complicated negligence matters. They have helped claimants all over the UK claim the compensation they deserve against the public and private health sectors. You can start a medical negligence claim within 3 years of finding out about the negligence or breach, or if you were a child at the time of the treatment, you have 3 years from the date of your 18th Birthday to make a claim.

Housing Disrepair

If you are a housing association or local council tenant that’s experiencing disrepair such as damp, mould, structural defects, and leaks in your home, Legal Assist has a panel of law firms which specialise in housing disrepair claims so you can seek the repairs and compensation you may be entitled to. Our panel members are experienced professionals ready to tackle any challenges you face. 

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team