Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm

Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm

We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Legal Assist offers a team of experienced immigration solicitors who are affordable and can operate your case on multiple levels. You can get different types of visa and immigration services such spouse visa, tier-2 visa, tier-4 visa and much more. Our immigration solicitor will not only help you understand the complicated immigration process but also advise you on what options to choose.

We care about your future and if that future is in the UK then we will support you every step of the way. Legal Assist has successfully provided immigration opportunities to thousands of individuals willing to visit, work, study, or live in the UK.

Which visa should you apply for UK immigration?

“Firstly you need to decide your reason to visit the UK”. “Then discuss it with our solicitor and they guide you and help you choose the best option for your Immigration visa”.

Some of the popular Uk visas are given below,

  • Spouse Visa
  • Family Visa
  • Visit Visa
  • Study Visa
  • Tier 2 Visa
  • Tier 4 Visa
  • Skilled Worker Visa
  • Temporary Worker Visa
  • British Citizenship

How will our solicitor help you?

Our solicitors have successfully delivered immigration services to hundreds of clients. Over the years our clients have benefitted from our expert advice, practical help and professional representation.

You can contact our team for more information about the packages. It’s better to receive expert advice in the initial decision-making stages.

Quality Immigration Support

The work that goes into applying for immigration is indeed stressful, but having someone guide you through every tough instance can be crucial for success. We have designed our system to make this process as straightforward as possible.

What you need right now is a solicitor who understands you and your situation personally and professionally and is able to assess your eligibility and improve your outcomes.

If you have been rejected before, you can contact us to review your case and provide a better and more suitable option.

How much will a solicitor cost?

Immigration cases are unique as each case has a different story and consequences. At legal assist, we will assess your case the first chance we get and provide a detailed quote. This quotation will be based on our conversation and the plan of action agreed upon.

In order to provide you with the best possible assurance and transparency, we will provide you with a contract detailing estimated costs and a timeline, either on a fixed fee basis or on an hourly basis with staged payments on account.

No win No fee

Our panel of dedicated solicitors offer a ‘No Win No Fee’ service on Personal Injury, Housing Disrepair and Financial Claims. ‘ No Win No Fee’ is an agreement between you and your solicitor which means they will work for you without you having to pay anything upfront, or anything if your case is unsuccessful. 

Full terms and conditions will be included in your solicitors agreement. For more information visit our ‘No Win No Fee’ page.

Request a callback from our team

Request a callback from our team

Clinical, Medical & Dental Negligence

If you had an elective surgery such as a total hip, knee or shoulder replacement, a complex trauma surgery or even a simple procedure which has gone terribly wrong, or perhaps you were misdiagnosed or your conditions worsened significantly after medical intervention, there may be grounds to make a claim for any malpractice which has caused injury, adverse effects, suffering or loss. This also includes child birth too. Negligence and breach cases come in many forms which can be genuine but costly mistakes, poor medical standards, or a serious breach of duty which can impact a patient’s health, safety, appearance, and wellbeing. Legal Assist has a dedicated panel of medical negligence solicitors which are specialists in complicated negligence matters. They have helped claimants all over the UK claim the compensation they deserve against the public and private health sectors. You can start a medical negligence claim within 3 years of finding out about the negligence or breach, or if you were a child at the time of the treatment, you have 3 years from the date of your 18th Birthday to make a claim.

Housing Disrepair

If you are a housing association or local council tenant that’s experiencing disrepair such as damp, mould, structural defects, and leaks in your home, Legal Assist has a panel of law firms which specialise in housing disrepair claims so you can seek the repairs and compensation you may be entitled to. Our panel members are experienced professionals ready to tackle any challenges you face. 

UK visa and immigration

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team